The Chatol House & Gardens offers a truly one-of-a-kind experience for your special day complete with classic decor and thoughtful extras included in the rental fees. Whether you envision an intimate family gathering or a grand soiree you won’t pay extra for the “extras”. The beautifully decorated historic home is ready and waiting for your personal touch.
MAIN HOUSE PRICING | 1:00pm-Midnight … includes Ballroom, Lounge, Bride’s Sitting Room, Groom’s Lounge, Living Room, Dining Room, Library, Solarium, Historic Kitchen & Breakfast Room, Front Lawn & Surrounding Grounds
- Friday … $4,500
- Saturday … $5,500
- Sunday … $3,500
TWO-DAY SPECIAL | Add Thursday to your Friday rental for only $1,000.
Decorate and relax at the mansion all day Thursday and gather with family & friends for a memorable Rehearsal & Dinner at The Chatol the evening before your wedding … all for the price of a single day Saturday rental. This is a great option for many couples and their families to truly take in all that The Chatol has to offer.
ALL Main House Rentals include:
- Cocktail Height Tables, Round Dining Tables, Gold Chiavari Chairs, Buffet Tables with Professional Banquet Skirting and Table Linens
- In addition, we offer china, flatware, glassware & napkins, as well as an extensive selection of decor items for no additional cost.
Download our Venue Comparison Tool
OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS FOR 8 (Check-in 1:00pm, Check-out 11:00am)
- Bride’s Bedroom … $395
- Black & White Bedroom … $345
- Suite Bedroom 1 … $245
- Suite Bedroom 2 … $245
FOR NON-WEDDING & WEEKDAY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY, PLEASE CONTACT US AT Hello@TheChatol.com
VIDEO PRODUCTION AND PHOTOGRAPHY SHOOTS ARE WELCOME AT THE CHATOL … Please contact us at Hello@TheChatol.com for pricing and availability.
ESTATE RENTAL FEATURES
AT THE CHATOL THE EXTRAS AREN’T EXTRA … THE FOLLOWING ARE INCLUDED IN ALL RENTALS.
- Exclusive use of the National Register of Historic Places mansion and surrounding grounds.
- Stunning Art Deco decor throughout the home … providing a beautiful backdrop for incredible photos.
- Spacious Ballroom within the home … the neutral white Ballroom is ready for your personal touch and the dark walnut solid wood floor is ready for a full room of dancing the night away.
- The MOST BEAUTIFUL Bride’s Sitting Room for you and your girlfriends to be pampered in luxury in this stunning room custom designed for The Chatol and our incredible #ChatolBrides.
- The Chatol House & Gardens Staff on site throughout the day and evening to provide professional, courteous assistance.
- Striking interpretation of the Queen Mary Observation Bar in The Chatol Lounge where guests step up for a beverage in true Jazz Era style.
- Full Caterer’s Finishing Kitchen available to your selected caterers, complete with commercial refrigeration, convection ovens, warming units, ice maker, stainless steel preparation tables/shelving and industrial sink.
- Upgraded Gold Chiavari Chairs (100), Classic Blue/Chrome Shield Back Chairs with optional White Chair Covers (100), Cocktail Height Tables (10), 60″ Dining Tables (8), 72″ Dining Tables (8), 8′ Banquet Tables (10) set-up to your specifications.
- Professional Box Pleat Banquet Table Skirting set-up to your specifications.
- Floor Length Table Linens for all Cocktail, Dining & Banquet tables set-up to your specifications.
- Classic Wide Rim White China, Silver Flatware, Faceted Table Glassware & Napkins for up to 180 guests.
- Access to an extensive collection of classic and vintage wedding decor pieces.
- Unlimited visits to The Chatol to show family/friends the venue, meet with vendors or to take engagement/family photos during our monthly private “Chatol Couples” Open Houses.
- NO HIDDEN FEES… The Chatol Venue Rental Rates include all service fees & taxes.
Download our Venue Comparison Tool
CATERING OPTIONS & EVENT SERVICES
At The Chatol House & Gardens we have partnered with a variety of caterers offering everything from comfort food to custom culinary creations that are sure to please at a range of prices to accommodate most budgets.
In addition to our food & beverage service partners, we are happy to recommend a variety of wedding & event planning professionals whom will be delighted to assist you with the details of your special day.
Find out more about the Timeless Style of our Historic Home in 3 Easy Steps