WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
Your tour request has been sent to Tam and the team at The Chatol. We will be reaching out to you within 1 business day to find a time to have you come visit.
JUST A FEW REMINDERS…
- Please invite anyone to the tour who needs to see the venue in person before you feel comfortable signing a contract. Instead of second tours, we ask that couples and their families attend one of our monthly Open Houses for additional visits. It is best to bring them along for the first tour instead of having to wait for an Open House.
- Almost everything we discuss at the tour is actually on the website! We’ve found couples to be less overwhelmed by new information at tours if they (and their family/friends in attendance) take a good look at the site before arriving. That way you can visit, relax and take in all that the mansion has to offer for your special day.
- A reminder… we do not hold dates without a contract. So it is possible that your preferred date may be booked prior to our tour. We do our best to keep the website up to date and I would encourage you to check and make sure we have some dates available that you are interested in prior to the tour.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your tour, we kindly ask for 24 hours notice. We do not live in the mansion, so we are likely making a trip just to meet you and sincerely appreciate the notice if you cannot make it for any reason.
- Finally, we are a “no pressure” venue. We want what is best for YOU! For that reason we typically do not write contracts or take deposits during onsite tours. If The Chatol House & Gardens is the ideal fit for your wedding day or event, all contract and deposit details will be handled via email or mail following your visit. If you have questions about our contract rules, deposits, payment terms, etc., please check out our FAQ page.
If for any reason you have not heard from us in two business days (or received an email responder saying we’ve taken a few days away from the mansion) please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to connecting soon!