YOUR FOREVER BEGINS HERE…
Do you dream of an extraordinary wedding celebration that family and friends will remember and talk about for a lifetime?
Maybe it’s a Lavish Soiree with Live Music
an Elegant Garden Party
or a BBQ & Pig Roast with Yard Games
If you said “YES” … begin your forever story at The Chatol House & Gardens!
WEEKEND WEDDING AT THE MANSION | 10:00am Friday-12:00pm Sunday … includes Main House, Ballroom, Overnight Accommodations & Grounds
For weddings up to 120 Guests | May be reserved up to 18 months in advance
For weddings with more than 120 guests, please inquire about our Estate Package.
ALL INCLUSIVE WEDDING WEEKEND PACKAGES
Our All Inclusive Wedding Weekend packages include exclusive use of the National Register of Historic Places mansion and surrounding grounds for the entire weekend and ALL the following:
- Two Night Accommodations for up to Eight (8) Family & Friends to stay in the Mansion’s beautifully appointed Art Deco style guest rooms and suites
- Experienced Wedding Planner for Full Wedding Weekend Coordination/Planning
- Customized Catering & Beverage Service with Wedding Cake/Dessert for Wedding Reception
- Experienced DJ/MC for Wedding Reception
- Classic Candelabra Table Centerpieces with options for Custom Ballroom or Complete Venue Design and Decoration
- Customized Events Rentals, including upgraded Gold Chiavari Chairs (80), Classic Blue/Chrome Shield Back Chairs with optional White Chair Covers (80), Cocktail Height Tables (10), 60″ Dining Tables (8), 72″ Dining Tables (8), 8′ Banquet Tables (10)
- Professional Ivory Box Pleat Banquet Table Skirting
- Floor Length Ivory & White Table Linens for all Cocktail, Dining & Banquet tables
- Classic Wide Rim White China, Silver Flatware, Faceted Table Glassware & Napkins for up to 120 guests.
- Use of the upper level Bride’s Dressing Suite, Groom’s Lounge, and Baby Sitting Room on your Wedding Day.
- Stunning Art Deco decor throughout the home … providing a beautiful backdrop for incredible photos.
- Spacious Ballroom within the home … the neutral white Ballroom is ready for your personal touch and the dark walnut solid wood floor is ready for a full room of dancing the night away.
- Striking interpretation of the Queen Mary Observation Bar in The Chatol Lounge where guests step up for a beverage in true Jazz Era style
- Full Caterer’s Finishing Kitchen available to your selected caterers, complete with commercial refrigeration, convection ovens, warming units, ice maker, stainless steel preparation tables/shelving and industrial sink
- The Chatol House & Gardens Staff on site throughout the day and evening to provide professional, courteous assistance
- Complete Event Set-up, Clean-up and Staffing by our experienced event logistics team
- Unlimited visits to The Chatol to meet with vendors or to take photos during our monthly private Chatol Client Open Houses
AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE AWAITS YOU & YOUR GUESTS DURING THIS WEEKEND TO REMEMBER
Every Wedding Weekend at the Mansion package is a custom designed to create a truly unique and memorable experience for you and your guests. With our All Inclusive wedding packages, The Chatol Event Planning Team will help bring your most treasured wedding visions to life by preparing every detail of your special day, including customized catering & beverage service, wedding cake/dessert service, wedding decorations and rentals, experienced DJ/MC, complete wedding day coordination, and many more thoughtful and personalized details … all to ensure the details are fulfilled to create the wedding weekend of your dreams.
A typical weekend starts Friday afternoon with a Bridesmaids’ Luncheon in The Chatol historic formal Dining Room or the bright & airy Solarium. The remainder of the day you can relax and enjoy all Mansion has to offer while making final preparations for your special day.
Friday evening will kick-off official festivities with your Ceremony Rehearsal & Dinner, complete with hors d’oeuvres served on the Garden Terrace. This intimate setting, combined with local, seasonal culinary crafts is sure to delight you and your guests.
On your wedding day, the afternoon may begin with Light Hors d’oeuvres & Refreshments for your immediate family & wedding party while gathering for photos and preparations at the Mansion.
All of this is followed by the main event, your Wedding Ceremony & Reception! Where every detail is handled by our on-site wedding concierges to ensure that the first day of the rest of your life is more than you could imagine!
Sunday morning, is an opportunity for a Post Wedding Seasonal Brunch at the Mansion. A wonderful tradition and opportunity for your closest family and friends to gather one last time to share memories, laugh and reflect on the weekend events before heading home.
Two Night Accommodations are included for up to eight (8) family & friends to stay in the Mansion’s beautifully appointed Art Deco style guest rooms and suites. Overnight guests of the Mansion will be greeted Saturday morning by our Chatol staff with a complimentary continental breakfast created with specialty items from some of our favorite local craftspeople.