The Chatol House & Gardens offers a truly one-of-a-kind experience. Whether you are envisioning an intimate family gathering, grand soiree, charity gala, corporate retreat or getaway weekend, we have the place to create memories that will last a lifetime. At The Chatol, our beautifully decorated historic home and professional staff are ready to provide you and your guests with an experience that you won’t soon forget.
DAYTIME HOURLY SMALL GROUP PRICING | available 7:00am-5:00pm … includes Main House & Grounds
- Monday – Thursday … $350 for up to 4 hours; $100 each additional hour
- Friday, Saturday or Sunday … $450 for up to 4 hours; $125 each additional hour
- Holiday … $500 for up to 5 hours; $150 each additional hour
For events up to 50 Guests | May be reserved up to 3 months in advance
Discounts available for recurring events on a single contract.
Rental does not include Use of the Ballroom or Event Rentals. These may be included, as needed.
EVENING EVENT PRICING | 1:00pm-11:30pm … includes Main House, Ballroom & Grounds
- Sunday … $3,500
- Monday – Thursday … $2,500
- Friday / Saturday … $5,700
- Holiday … $6,200
For events up to 120 Guests | May be reserved up to 12 months in advance
For events with more than 120 guests, please inquire about our Estate Package.
ALL Evening Event Rentals include:
- Cocktail Height Tables, Round Dining Tables, Gold Chiavari Chairs, Buffet Tables with Professional Banquet Skirting, Table Linens, China, Flatware & Glassware.
- Complete details in our ‘Ballroom Rental Features’ below.
FULL WEEKEND BUYOUT w/ OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS FOR 8 | (10:00am Friday-11:00am Sunday) … includes Main House, Overnight Accommodations & Grounds
- Friday – Sunday … $3,750
Weekday & Additional Day Options Available | May be reserved up to 12 months in advance
Rental does not include Use of the Ballroom, Event Fees or Event Rentals. These may be added, as needed.
BALLROOM RENTAL FEATURES
- Exclusive use of the National Register of Historic Places mansion and surrounding grounds.
- Stunning Art Deco decor throughout the home … providing a beautiful backdrop for incredible photos.
- Spacious Ballroom within the home … the neutral white Ballroom is ready for your personal touch and the dark walnut solid wood floor is ready for a full room of dancing the night away.
- The Chatol House & Gardens Staff on site throughout the day and evening to provide professional, courteous assistance.
- Striking interpretation of the Queen Mary Observation Bar in The Chatol Lounge where guests step up for a beverage in true Jazz Era style.
- Full Caterer’s Finishing Kitchen available to your selected caterers, complete with commercial refrigeration, convection ovens, warming units, ice maker, stainless steel preparation tables/shelving and industrial sink.
- Upgraded Gold Chiavari Chairs (80), Classic Blue/Chrome Shield Back Chairs with optional White Chair Covers (80), Cocktail Height Tables (10), 60″ Dining Tables (8), 72″ Dining Tables (8), 8′ Banquet Tables (10) set-up to your specifications.
- Professional Ivory Box Pleat Banquet Table Skirting set-up to your specifications.
- Floor Length Ivory & White Table Linens for all Cocktail, Dining & Banquet tables set-up to your specifications.
- Classic Wide Rim White China, Silver Flatware, Faceted Table Glassware & Napkins for up to 120 guests.
- Complete Event Set-up and Clean-up by our experienced event logistics team.
- Unlimited visits to The Chatol to meet with vendors or to take photos during our monthly private Open Houses.
CATERING OPTIONS & EVENT SERVICES
At The Chatol House & Gardens we have partnered with a variety of caterers offering everything from comfort food to custom culinary creations that are sure to please at a range of prices to accommodate most budgets.
In addition to our food & beverage service partners, we are happy to offer full service event planning services to assist you with all the details of your special event.